nbamvp演讲 杜兰特mvp演讲含泪致敬母亲

时间:2020-08-15 12:07:10 来源:98篮球网
摘要: 杜兰特获得2013-2014nba最有价值球员(mvp)时最后对其母亲的一番表白,催人泪下。杜兰特从小由单亲妈妈抚养长大,生活贫苦。阿杜具体都说了什么呢? 杜兰特和母亲相拥中英文...


nbamvp演讲 杜兰特mvp演讲含泪致敬母亲(1)


杜兰特获得2013-2014nba最有价值球员(mvp)时最后对其母亲的一番表白,催人泪下。杜兰特从小由单亲妈妈抚养长大,生活贫苦。阿杜具体都说了什么呢?


nbamvp演讲 杜兰特mvp演讲含泪致敬母亲(2)

杜兰特和母亲相拥


中英文对照如下:

(听译:摇摇,创作不易,转载请注明,喜欢请点赞关注~)

And at last, my mom.

最后,我的妈妈。

I don’t think you know what you did.

我想你不知道你成就了什么。

You had my brother when you were 18 years old.

你18岁就生了我哥。

Three years later, I came out.

三年后,我出生了。

The odds were stacked against us.

当时的情况对我们很不利。

A single parent with two boys by the time you’re 21 years old.

一个单亲妈妈带着两个儿子,那时候你只有21岁。

Everybody told us we weren’t supposed to be here.

大家都说,我们不属于这儿。

We moved from apartment to apartment by ourselves.

我们从一间公寓搬到另一间,都是靠我们自己的力量。

One of the best memories I had was when we moved into our first apartment.

我记得我们搬到第一间公寓的时候,那是我最美好的记忆之一。

No bed, no furniture.

没有床,没有家具。

And we just all sat in the living room and hugged each other.

我们坐在客厅里,彼此相偎。

‘cause that’s when we thought we made it.

当时我们以为我们做到了。

And when something good happens to you,

当有好事发生时,

I don’t know about you guys,

我不知道你们是怎样的,

But I tend to look back to what brought me here.

但我会回顾过去,回顾是什么把我带到这儿。

And you wake me up in the middle of the night in the summer times

你在夏季的深夜叫醒我

Making me run up the hill,

让我去爬山

Making me do push-ups,

让我做俯卧撑

Screaming at me from the sidelines of my games at 8 or 9 years old.

我八九岁打比赛的时候,你就在场边吼我。

We weren’t supposed to be here.

我们本不属于这儿。

You made us believe.

你让我们相信。

You kept us off the street.

你让我们远离街头,

Put clothes on our back,

给我们衣服

Food on the table

给我们食物

When you didn’t eat, you made sure we ate.

就算你不吃,也确保我们有吃的。

You went to sleep hungry.

你饿着肚子睡觉。

You sacrificed for us,

你为我们牺牲,

You’re the real MVP

你才是真正的mvp


nbamvp演讲 杜兰特mvp演讲含泪致敬母亲(3)

(听译:摇摇,创作不易,转载请注明,喜欢请点赞关注~)

98篮球网部分内容来自互联网,本站并不制作任何视频、新闻等内容,如有异议请及时与我们联系。


返回顶部